Livingston County’s Fowlerville 4th of July Parade Rules
1. Line - up for parade entries will start at 5:45 PM. on Veterans Drive. Please arrive no later than 6:15 PM. The parade will start promptly at 7 PM. Please line up in an orderly fashion. Horseplay will not be tolerated.
2. The parade route will start from the VFW hall, proceed east down Grand River Ave., through town, and will disband at St. Agnes Church. There will be no U-turns back into town until the parade is finished and road blocks have been removed.
3. Any animal entries must provide their own clean-up. Any and all animal entries must be on a leash and under control at all times.
4. Absolutely no candy, balloons, or any type of handouts are to be tossed into the crowd. If you have anything you would like to hand out, it must be done at curbside. This rule will be strictly enforced.
5. There will be no stopping during the parade unless of emergency.
6. Any entry that will be playing music must wait until after the National Anthem has been performed to start playing music. All music must be at a comfortable sound level for those in the area.
7. Please use trash receptacles for your trash!
8. The Fowlerville Police and Fire departments, and the 4th of July Committee reserve the right to disqualify any entrants that do not comply with the above rules or entry is deemed inappropriate for a family-oriented event.
The fireworks show will begin at 10:15 PM
The fireworks show is only possible because of your donations.
Thank you for your support and participation for a fun and safe Fourth of July!