Fowlerville, Michigan 48836
Phone 517-223-3771 Fax: 517-223-7435
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fowlerville Business Association
Making Fowlerville a better place to live, work, shop, and grow. Please contact the FBA at 517-223-9350 or Visit their website in the link provided above.
Frequently asked for numbers
- Burn Permits - 223-7588
- Handy Twp. Offices - 223-3228
- Fowlerville Fair Grounds - 223-8186
- Livingston County Building Department - 546-3240
- Fire Department (non-emergency) - 223-8561
- Fowlerville Post Office - 223-3149
- Fowlerville District Library - 223-9089
- Mosquito Control - 1-877-276-4714
Parks and Recreation:
The Fowlerville Community Park is located at 445 N. Grand Avenue (If you are traveling North on Grand Avenue it is on the west side before you reach the High School).
Centennial Park is located at 230 N. Grand Avenue just past the Fire Station on the east side.
Both parks offer amenities such as pavilions that can be reserved. Please contact the Village Offices for availability as reservations book quickly. Dates for reservations can only be guaranteed by a paid, signed, and approved Pavilion Rental Request Permit.
If you have interests in participating in some of the many activities through the Fowlerville Community Recreation, please contact staff at the link provided or by calling 517-223-6481.